KeepSober.org is a tele-behavioral health provider for substance abuse. Keepsober is for people that:
- Must complete mandated programs for alcohol and drug abuse.
- Need to learn more, evaluate their own alcohol and substance abuse and get help.
- Help others with substance and gambling addictions.
- Have family and friends that need to learn more about their loved one's disease.
- Are in recovery and want to continue; Continuing care after rehab.
Our online Programs:
- Are free; we are funded by people that require certificates of completion.
- Are worthwhile and engaging; our Programs are produced by licensed substance abuse professionals
- Include self-assessments and when required, extensive monitoring.